Platinum Jubilee Giveaway — Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the PassMeFast Platinum Jubilee Giveaway
The following terms and conditions apply to the PassMeFast Platinum Jubilee Giveaway Competition.
- All courses purchased between 00:01 on 25th May 2022 and 23:59 on 5th June 2022 will be entered into the prize draw.
- This entry method is the only way to enter the giveaway and entries may not be submitted by any other means.
- Courses booked before or after this time will not be counted.
- Winners will be drawn at random on 6th June 2022 and will be contacted the same day.
- Winners will have 7 days to accept their prize otherwise an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- The total prize pot is 70 hours of driving lessons. Winners will be drawn until at least 70 hours of driving lessons are given away.
- The prize excludes any fast-tracked tests or PassProtect.
- PassMeFast has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
- The giveaway is subject to availability of an appropriate Approved Driving Instructor covering the geographical area associated with the winners postcode. PassMeFast will endeavour to secure an Approved Driving Instructor who covers the postcodes of the selected winners, however where this is not possible, travel by the winners to a lesson pick up location may be required.
- The giveaway is open to residents of mainland England, Scotland & Wales, aged 18 or over only with a valid Provisional Drivers License except: PassMeFast employees or their families.
- Entries may be disqualified if: a) they are made on the basis of a false name or other false entry details; b) there has been an attempt to tamper or interfere with the entry process; c) they are made using results generated by a script, macro or the use of an automated device.
- By registering for this giveaway, you consent to our reasonable use and publication of any information provided by you.
- We accept no responsibility where participants are erroneously notified as being winners for any reason (including hacking, technical faults, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) and we reserve the right not to issue prizes in these circumstances.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is Star Genie Ltd Trading as PassMeFast, Arrive, Blue Building, MediacityUK Manchester, M50 2NT
- Entrants to the giveaway shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms