Why pass with PassMeFast?
- Fast-tracked practical driving test to skip the queues
- Flexible courses with flexible payments
- Get a practical test straight after your lessons so everything’s fresh in your mind
- Expert guidance from a DVSA-approved and CRB-checked driving instructor
- Learn and pass in your local area
- Home and workplace pickups
- Track and manage your course from anywhere with your Student Portal
The road to driving doesn't have to be long. In fact, with our 30 hour driving course, even if you’re a learner with only limited driving experience, you can pass your driving test within just a few weeks.
"Over the course of three weeks I went from nervous wreck to confident driver, and I passed my practical test first time. Faultless."
PassMeFast's 30 hour course is an option that suits plenty of learners, from relative newcomers to those returning to driving after a break. During your lessons, you'll solidify your existing areas of strength, work on weak spots, and gain a host of new skills. At your side will be an experienced driving instructor, who'll help you to not only pass first time, but good driving habits that last a lifetime.30 Hour Course
Available at either a fully intensive or semi-intensive pace, our 30 hour driving course fits around your life. You're free to take this course in either a manual or an automatic car, add on your theory test and practical test, and take lessons at evenings and weekends. Best of all, you can do all this and get your licence more quickly than you thought possible, thanks to PassMeFast's driving test fast-tracking service.
We love helping learners to become fully fledged drivers. So, if you think that our 30 hour course could be a good fit for you, then give us a call or book online, and we'll be happy to welcome you on board.