Why pass with PassMeFast?
- Fast-tracked practical driving test to skip the queues
- Flexible courses with flexible payments
- Get a practical test straight after your lessons so everything’s fresh in your mind
- Expert guidance from a DVSA-approved and CRB-checked driving instructor
- Learn and pass in your local area
- Home and workplace pickups
- Track and manage your course from anywhere with your Student Portal
If you've already gained a few basic driving skills, but still need to put in a lot of work before you're ready to take your test, then our 35 hour course was made for you.
"Fab experience! Sorted out all my paperwork for theory and practical and had me passed within 2 and a half weeks of lessons. Can't recommend enough!"
This course is designed for learners with only a small amount of driving experience, including those who started learning to drive but haven't been behind the wheel in some time. As one of our longer courses, you can expect to cover practically every aspect of your driving test. Throughout your lessons, you'll build up confidence on the road, helping you to feel ready for your practical test.35 Hour Course
At PassMeFast, our courses revolve around you, not the other way around. So, even if your schedule is packed, you can still pass fast with us. Together with your instructor, you'll come up with a lesson plan that suits your needs, with fully intensive and semi-intensive options available. Plus, with weekend and evening lessons, home pickups, and even the choice to learn in an automatic car, you'll be certain of a driving course tailored to suit you that will help you pass first time.
Ready to get your licence? We've already helped learners across the UK to rip up their L plates and get on the road. If you'd like to be the next to pass your driving test, book your 35 hour course today, and you could pass in just a few weeks.