Why pass with PassMeFast?
- Fast-tracked practical driving test to skip the queues
- Flexible courses with flexible payments
- Get a practical test straight after your lessons so everything’s fresh in your mind
- Expert guidance from a DVSA-approved and CRB-checked driving instructor
- Learn and pass in your local area
- Home and workplace pickups
- Track and manage your course from anywhere with your Student Portal
Feel like you're about halfway there? If you've already spent some time on the road but need more practice to get up to the standard needed to pass your driving test, then our 20-hour driving course is exactly what you're looking for.
"PassMeFast was fantastic — always in contact, organising my test date, asking for feedback to check I was happy. The instructor provided by PassMeFast was excellent, and I passed on my first attempt."
This is an ideal option for any learner who's confident in many areas of driving, but hasn't yet mastered some of the more complex skills that will appear on their practical test. During your lessons, you'll polish your existing abilities and work on new ones, ensuring that you'll be able to competently complete even the trickiest manoeuvre by the time your practical comes around.20 Hour Course
When you book, you'll also benefit from our fast-tracking service, which can help secure you an early test at your ideal test centre. We'll structure your course around this date, meaning that you'll be feeling totally prepared to pass first time as you head in for your practical driving test. Meanwhile, you control the pace of your lessons—from fully intensive to semi-intensive, we can get it sorted for you.
Getting on the road with PassMeFast is quick and simple. We'll even sort out the admin for you! All you need to do is book in, and you could pass your driving test in just a few weeks.