Intensive Driving Courses in Stockport
From Cheadle to Marple, Bredbury to Reddish, and Woodley to Romiley, PassMeFast’s courses are available throughout the Stockport area. Read on for more details on our driving school, and how lessons with us can help you to get on the road faster!
Booking A Course
Learning to drive with PassMeFast in Stockport is simple, quick and flexible. Here’s how it works:
- You book into one of our nine courses, from five hours (as a refresher course) to forty-eight hours (for a beginner).
- We’ll look for driving test cancellations, helping you to get a much earlier test appointment than is normally possible.
- You’ll be assigned one of our fleet of friendly and experienced instructors, who will provide you with one-on-one lessons throughout the course.
- You start learning! The exact structure of your course is up to you: you could take a 25 hour course over an intensive 5 day period, for example, or spread it out. Check out our online resources for extra help along the way.
- It’s time to take your test! With the experience you’ve gained, you’ll have a fantastic chance of becoming the proud owner of a new licence.
Not sure which course to take?
Don’t know which course to pick? Take a course assessment with one of our instructors, who will recommend a course based on your driving ability.
Interested in automatic driving lessons in Stockport?
Manual or automatic? No matter which you prefer, we’ve got you covered. That’s because PassMeFast offer both manual and automatic driving lessons in Stockport, so you can choose whichever suits you best.
Before booking, be aware that an automatic licence only allows you to drive an automatic car—and it won’t mean a guaranteed pass. So, think carefully about choosing this option: if you change your mind after passing in an automatic, you’ll need to take the test again to drive a manual!
Taking your lessons with us in Stockport couldn’t be easier. Call 0333 123 4949 to book, or simply click below.
Why Choose PassMeFast?
- Courses to suit all drivers
- Flexible driving lessons to fit any schedule
- Learn with experienced instructors
- Home and workplace pickups
- Pass in as little as one week
Practical Test Centres in Stockport
The Stockport area includes two different test centres, meaning that learners here have a choice of where to go. To the west of Stockport, learners can head to Cheadle test centre, whilst to the east, Bredbury test centre is a good choice. Your instructor will typically pick you up and drop you off after your lessons and tests, making it easier to learn around your work and home life.
Theory Test Centres in Stockport
Passing your theory test is just as vital as your practical—you need both for your full UK driving licence. Luckily, it’s often quite easy to change your theory test, and you could take it within as little as one week. In this area, most learners will head to Stockport theory test centre; alternate options include Manchester and Oldham.
Haven't taken your theory test yet?
Haven’t passed your theory yet? We can book it for you—simply add it to your course! For extra help, check out our guide to passing your theory test.
Driving Around Stockport
If you’re learning to drive in Stockport, you’ll concentrate on the area surrounding the test centre where you’ll be taking your practical: likely to be either Bredbury or Cheadle. This being said, however, learners here can expect a similar mix of urban, rural and residential roads no matter which centre they opt for—conditions which are sure to prove challenging.
Don’t be put off by the challenge, though: with the guidance of your instructor, you’ll build up the necessary experience to calmly and confidently take on the roads. Still need more information? See why our intensive driving courses work.
Stockport Fact File
|Famous for...||Hat industry and museum|
|Local council||Stockport Council|
|Major local roads||A5145 to Stretford
A560 to Altrincham and Hattersley
A6 to Carlisle and Luton
A626 to Dinting Vale
|Railway station||Stockport train station|
|More local information||Google Maps
Weather in Stockport
Places in Stockport
Which Areas Does PassMeFast Cover?
PassMeFast’s coverage area is huge, with glowing customer reviews rolling in from large parts of the country. Some of the areas where we’ve already helped to transform learners into drivers are:
Make an investment in your future: learn to drive with PassMeFast. To book, click the button below, or call 0333 123 4949.