Intensive Driving Courses in Newham
Interested in learning to drive in Newham? Want lessons that will help you to get on the road quickly, but don’t want to cram everything into a 5 day period? For flexible lessons, fast-track driving tests, friendly instructors and first-class service, come to PassMeFast: the driving school that does intensive courses differently. Read on to see what we have to offer learner drivers in Newham.
Booking a Course
PassMeFast are intensive course specialists. We’ve got bags of experience helping learners to get on the road within weeks of making their booking—in fact, thousands of PassMeFast alumni have real-life pass stories to tell!
Interested in automatic driving lessons in Newham?
In a busy area such as Newham, it’s easy to see why an automatic car may be an advantage—with no gear changes or clutch control to worry about, getting through a lengthy traffic jam is a little bit less of a headache!
The good news is that, with PassMeFast, you can take your driving lessons in automatic car, too. Just head to our prices page to check out our automatic courses.
So, how does a PassMeFast course work? It’s simple:
- You book in on any of our nine different courses, which range from five to forty-eight hours in length.
- We’ll book you a practical test that suits your requirements in terms of time, date and test centre. Our fast-tracking department will ensure that it takes place weeks or even months ahead of the standard waiting times found on the DVSA website! Plus, if required, we can book you a theory test, too.
- Once your practical test date is set, we’ll find an instructor available to take your course. All of our instructors are professionals who’ve received the DVSA’s seal of approval, and have achieved good grades on ADI standards check tests.
- Instructor and student paired up, you’ll work together to create a course structure that fits around you, with semi-intensive courses available.
- You’ll get behind the driving seat, while the PassMeFast team takes care of all the admin work for you!
- At the end of your course, it’s time for you to take to the wheel with your examiner sat beside you. If all goes well, you’ll walk away as Britain’s newest licensed driver!
PassMeFast makes learning to drive simple and speedy. To put us to the test, book a course today—just call 0333 123 4949 to speak to our friendly sales team, or visit our online booking form by clicking the button below.
Why Choose PassMeFast?
- Courses to suit all drivers
- Flexible driving lessons to fit any schedule
- Learn with experienced instructors
- Home and workplace pickups
- Pass in as little as one week
Practical Test Centres in Newham
As with its neighbours to the west, there’s no theory test centre here in Newham. This means that your test will take place either a little to the east, at the Barking (Tanner Street) test centre, or to the north, at Wanstead. Hopefully, this is a trip you’ll only be making the once, but don’t beat yourself up if things don’t work out first time—there’s no such thing as a guaranteed pass, after all! Take comfort in our article covering what to do if you fail the practical test.
Theory Test Centres in Newham
With no practical test centre here, you might have hoped that there was at least a theory test centre in Newham—but, unfortunately, it’s the same story here. Getting to your theory test centre shouldn’t take long, though—you can either hop on the train to Ilford, or go to the Mile End test centre by taking the DLR to Westferry. While you’re on your way, be sure to read up on our guide debunking some of the most common theory test myths!
Haven't taken your theory test yet?
With our driving school, it’s possible to book whether or not you’ve previously passed your theory test. However, as you need to pass your theory test before booking a practical test, you will need to add this onto your course when making your booking.
Driving Around Newham
In an area as bustling as this, it should go without saying that there are few truly quiet spots on Newham’s roads. You should, therefore, prepare for plenty of traffic here, especially on the Newham Way which cuts across the south of the borough. Meanwhile, each area of Newham has its own array of road features, though one common feature across much of the borough is a large number of roundabouts—on the approach to London City Airport, for example, or on Tollgate Road in Beckton, or parts of Forest Gate (where you may have to go through 4 in just 300 metres!)
Of course, as it’s not possible to take your test in Newham, you’ll also spend some of your lessons getting experience on the roads around your chosen test centre. With your instructor by your side, you’ll soon become adept at dealing with a plethora of different roads and junctions. With their patience and comprehensive tuition, you’ll take to the driver’s seat like a duck to water.
Newham Fact File
|Famous for...||London 2012 Olympics|
|Local council||London Borough of Newham|
|Major local roads||A1020 to Beckton and East India Docks
A112 to Waltham Abbey
A124 to Upminster
A13 to the City and Shoeburyness
A406 (North Circular) to Gunnersbury
|Served by||Central line
Hammersmith & City line
Docklands Light Railway
Emirates Air Line
Elizabeth line (from 2019)
|Railway stations||Forest Gate train station
Stratford train station
West Ham train station
|More local information||Google Maps
Weather in Newham
Places in Newham
Which Areas Does PassMeFast Cover?
You don’t have to be an East Ender to book with us—our instructors can be found in areas across the UK! A selection of areas closer to home can be found in the list below.
To get behind the wheel with us, just call the team on 0333 123 4949. You can also book online in just a few minutes—simply click the button below to get things started.