Intensive Driving Courses in Burnley
PassMeFast offer a complete range of driving lessons and courses in the Burnley area, as well as throughout eastern Lancashire, including Nelson, Colne, Clitheroe, and the Ribble Valley. Find out how PassMeFast isn’t your ordinary driving school, and how lessons with us could see you passing your test just weeks after booking.
Booking Driving Lessons in Burnley
There are plenty of driving schools out there who take the wrong approach to driving: some teach at a snail’s pace, while others force everyone to take all a crash course over a 5-day period; some hide tricks behind tempting offers, while others make students pay through the nose for a “guaranteed pass”.
Interested in automatic driving lessons in Burnley?
PassMeFast isn’t just flexible when it comes to the schedule of your course—we also offer learners a choice of manual or automatic cars. So, if you’re finding it tricky to deal with gear changes in a manual car, and would like to ditch the hassle of a clutch pedal, you can take an automatic driving course in Burnley with PassMeFast.
At PassMeFast, we’re glad to say that we do things differently. Here’s how we do things:
- You start things by booking one of our nine courses, choosing the one that best suits your needs. When a student books, we’ll ask for their availability, and structure their course around the times and dates they’re free.
- We’ll beat the long driving test waiting times by booking you a fast-track practical test. We use this test as a date to work towards, and your lessons will be structured to take this into account. Plus, if you already have a test booked, we can change your practical test for you!
- You take your lessons with one of our fleet of instructors—all of whom are approved by the DVSA, and who have achieved good driving instructor grades on check tests.
- It’s time for you to take your practical test. Don’t worry, you can take your instructor on your test if you want!
- Pass—and drive off with your full UK driving licence!
The starting point, of course, is booking—so kick things off by calling us on 0333 123 4949, or by clicking the button below to use our online booking form.
Why Choose PassMeFast?
- Automatic and manual courses to suit all drivers
- Flexible driving lessons to fit any schedule
- Learn with experienced instructors
- Home and workplace pickups
- Pass in as little as one week
Practical Test Centres in Burnley
Before you switch from L to P plates and get your hands on that pink licence, you’ll have to get through the practical test itself. For learners in the Burnley area, the nearest test centre is the Nelson driving test centre, with alternate options to be found in Blackburn with Darwen and Rochdale. Your instructor will typically be able to take you to and from the test centre.
Theory Test Centres in Burnley
Your theory test is an important part of the driving learning process. During your revision for the theory test, you’ll pick up important knowledge, including the meaning of road markings and signs, and the best way to respond to an emergency situation on the road. This is considered so fundamental that you’ll need to pass your theory test before you can even book a practical. If you still need to take a theory test, you can head to nearby centres in Oldham or Bolton.
Haven't taken your theory test yet?
PassMeFast can organise your theory test for you—all you need to do is add it to your course when booking. For extra practice, why not take our theory test quiz?
Driving Around Burnley
If, like most learners in the Burnley area, you choose to head to the Nelson test centre, you’ll spend some of your lessons driving in the area surrounding this test centre. Learners here will need to quickly get a handle on the differences between urban and rural driving, as both are likely to form part of both everyday driving and your test route in this area.
After a comprehensive course taking in everything from dealing with emergency vehicles safely to manoeuvres such as pulling up on the right, you’ll be ready to take your test—and pass. Then, all that’s left to do is explore our ten epic UK road trip ideas and start planning the route to your next destination!
Burnley Fact File
|Famous for...||Towneley Hall|
|Major local roads||A646 to Halifax
A671 to Oldham and Worston
A679 to Blackburn
A682 to Bent Gate and Long Preston
|Railway station||Burnley Central train station|
|More local information||Google Maps
Weather in Burnley
Places near Burnley
Which Areas Does PassMeFast Cover?
PassMeFast’s wide coverage area goes far beyond Burnley, and takes in the whole of Lancashire. Some nearby towns where you can also take a PassMeFast course include:
Getting on the road starts with a call or a click. Give us a ring on 0333 123 4949 to speak to the team, or use our online booking form by clicking the button below.