Driving Course Gift Voucher
Want a Christmas present that’s fast, lasts a lifetime, and gives the lucky recipient the freedom of the world?
It’s not a fleet of magical flying reindeers — it’s the gift of driving. Probably the best Christmas gift this side of Lapland.
Give the gift of driving this Christmas
Around 500,000 tests were cancelled over lockdown, so 2021 was the most hectic year ever for driving instructors and test centres. And now the DVSA estimates the backlog won’t clear until the end of 2022.
If you know somebody itching to get on the road, PassMeFast is their faster route to getting that tricky pink licence. You can get a gift voucher to give any of our courses as a Christmas present — from a 10-hour refresher course to a 48-hour beginner course.
Not 100% which driving course they need? Our fast and easy Course Recommender helps you decide. Whichever course you pick, yule be sure to make this Christmas a memorable one.
And if it turns out you were a tad ambitious and your favourite learner driver needs some more lessons, they can simply add them further down the road. So, no need to worry about it!
Why they deserve PassMeFast
- Why make them wait? Our average course completion times cut DVSA waiting times in half. PassMeFast students get their licence faster
- Only the best for you and yours. We're one of the UK's biggest and best intensive course specialists — our DVSA-approved instructors have helped over 40,000 learners get on the road since 2016
- Tried. Tested. Trusted. We've got 4+ stars on Trustpilot, Facebook and Google Reviews
- Their driving course, their way. Everybody’s unique. An intensive driving course might not suit everybody, so we help PassMeFast students build their course around their lives and learning style
- Flexible payment options. Pop down a deposit of £250 today and pay the rest after we’ve set the course up. You can even pay in instalments through Payl8r!
How to get a driving lesson gift voucher
1. Choose the perfect course for the person in mind
2. Give our team a quick call on 0333 123 4949
3. We’ll sort the paperwork and send the personalised gift voucher to you before Santa comes to town!
Our standard T&Cs apply to courses purchased as gifts/voucher purchases. However, in addition the following terms apply to these purchases;• Customer will receive gift voucher via email within 24 hours of placing our order via our sales team• If a course has been purchased via a deposit only payment, the full course balance must be cleared within 7 days of an ADI being assigned to the course, or immediately if lessons are beginning within 7 days or the course will be cancelled. The customer who purchased the voucher will be liable to make the full payment, not the recipient of the voucher however the balance may be cleared by either party• Voucher is only valid if a booking has been made through passmefast.co.uk (no third parties) and must have a valid booking number• Courses can be upgraded after booking e.g. to add more hours or tests. This will change the cost of the course and remaining balance. Amendments to course may only be made by the customer not the recipient as they are liable for the full payment of the course.• Bookings cannot be downgraded.• Course must begin within 12 months of the booking date• Recipients of a course voucher will have an extended cancellation period over our standard cooling off period of 14 days. This will be extended to 30 days from the purchase of the voucher and is valid as long as the additional details form has not been completed by the recipient during this period. A full money back guarantee will be offered for cancellations meeting these terms