Whether you've worked with us before, or you're completely new, it was lovely to see you at the Intelligent Instructor conference! We're looking forward to working alongside you, and we're always here for you if you have any questions, issues or concerns.
If you're new to PassMeFast, we regularly have exciting perks and offers available for you to take advantage of. This time we're giving away a £1,000 holiday voucher. It's one of our most exciting offers yet!
If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning, speak to a member of the PassMeFast team whilst at the conference, and give them permission to scan your QR code. The team will give you more information on the prize draw, but here are the full terms and conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions, as well as the general terms and conditions for ADIs as detailed here.
2. The prize draw is being run by Star Genie Ltd trading as PassMeFast.
3. The prize draw is only open to participants of the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor National Conference on 2nd October 2022, who are Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs) or Potential Driving Instructors (PDIs).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The prize draw is free to enter.
6. The prize draw will only include those individuals who attend the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor National Conference on 2nd October 2022 and given permission for PassMeFast staff to scan the QR code provided by staff at the conference. The prize draw is open to ADIs and PDIs who are new to PassMeFast, and those who already work with PassMeFast.
7. To enter the prize draw, accept two jobs via PassMeFast’s ADI portal between 2nd and 9th October 2022, and then confirm each student’s first lesson before 1st November 2022.
8. PassMeFast will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. You must be able to fully complete the courses you accept as part of entry into the giveaway. This includes completion of the course hours, as well as the test date that is advertised.
10. At the discretion of PassMeFast, the value of the voucher may be removed from subsequent course payments if the courses accepted as part of entry to the giveaway are subsequently cancelled.
11. The prize will be one Love2Shop holiday gift card, loaded with a value of £1,000. This can be spent at over 150 tour operators. Terms and conditions for the Love2Shop holiday gift card can be found here.
12. PassMeFast’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. The winner will be drawn at random.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of PassMeFast regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner will be notified by email no later than 1st November 2022, via the email address provided during sign-up to the ADI Portal.
18. PassMeFast will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
19. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and PassMeFast reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
20. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by PassMeFast for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
23. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and county to any other prize draw participants if requested via PassMeFast.
24. An announcement of the winner's first name and county will be made via PassMeFast.
25. PassMeFast does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that PassMeFast does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. PassMeFast does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. PassMeFast reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.